Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


I was tagged by JLC and Erin !

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Heather's Randomness:
1. I love Christmas!!! It is by far my favorite day of the year. I start thinking about decorating and shopping and making cards early in the year. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping for this year, and I started making Grace's Christmas stocking back in May. Oh, and I have to have a real Christmas tree every year!

2. I was home schooled for most of my life (2nd through 12 grades)

3. I am very stubborn. I once got into a match with my dad when I was about 1 year old. I wouldn't say "Please" so I got left in my crib. I think I finally gave in after hours but that was probably due to the fact that he was withholding my dinner.

4. I love milk chocolate and dark chocolate... but not white chocolate. I can't stand anything with white chocolate

5. I worked at the local YMCA for 6 years. I did everything - lifeguard, swim instructor, aerobics instructor, childcare worker, and front desk person.

6. I have actually experienced having more than 24 hours in a day... 38 hours days are NOT fun!

And I am not tagging anyone because I think everyone who's blog I read has already been tagged.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin