Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sisters

Having two girls is so much fun!
These sisters are BEST friends!

Grace always wants to know what her baby sissy is doing and where she is.
If Olivia is in her bed sleeping Grace can't stand to be missing out and has to "go see her."
And they love to cuddle together! Almost every morning we spend time cuddling in bed after we wake up. So sweet!

Grace tells me on a daily basis that her sister
"looks so pretty" or "she is beautiful" or "I really like her."

And Grace has been such a big helper. She loves to get the diaper and help with diaper changes. She helps clean up spit up. She sings "Jesus Loves Me" to Olivia when she cries.
I love watching my girls together!

1 comment:

Patty Patterson said...

Soooo sweet!

And I think Jesus Love Me might be Olivia's song. She seems to find it soothing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin