Friday, April 19, 2013

Dying Easter Eggs

I need to get back to blogging! It is a great way for me to look back and see what we were doing. Olivia broke my camera so I decided it would be a good idea to finally transfer the pictures to the computer. I had these as a surprise!

I had something to go to one day so Dustin decided to dye eggs with the girls. I didn't get to see any of the eggs because they were ALL GONE when I got home. I have two girls who think boiled eggs are sort of tasty!


But it looks like they had a good time. And we dyed eggs again on Easter weekend so I could see their creations.


1 comment:

Patty Patterson said...

It looks like Dustin knows how to die eggs without making a huge mess, too! He could teach that skill to the rest of us. LOL I think I still see a little die here and there from time to time.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin