Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge

My cousin made a trip to Dallas and stayed at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. Since it was only her, her husband, and their little boy (who is just 2 months older than Olivia) they had a couple extra passes for the waterpark. We were the lucky ones that got to go with them!


We spent most of our time in the kiddie pool which was a blast for the girls.


Out of everything there I think these wave runners were their favorite.


We actually got to go TWICE! We went with them on Monday evening after they checked in. And since we had the wristbands we decided to go again on Tuesday morning. The first day I left my camera in the room but I decided to try extra hard to stay dry and take a few pictures on Tuesday. Staying dry is hard to do with all of the things that spray water everywhere!


They had a few water slides and both girls tried them out but they enjoyed swimming and splashing more than sliding.


Just look how big this place is! When we were leaving I realized we missed an entire section that the girls were big enough for. I guess we can check it out next time!


We did go through the not-so-lazy river. We did that with my cousins family and I was glad to have an extra adult to help with the girls. Since they only had 2 extra passes, Dustin stayed home to do some homework (Olivia was free).


And this is where we spent most of our time. Since it was a weekday, it wasn't very crowded which was great.


Just look how fun the fountain is!






They both had a blast! We are even considering going there for Grace's birthday this year. Wouldn't it be fun for a December birthday?


1 comment:

Jen said...

I love Great Wolf Lodge, we went to the one in NC 3 times for military marriage retreats and it was so fun. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin