Saturday, January 16, 2010

Packing, Packing, and More Packing

We are almost packed!

We have 2 more days at home before our big vacation begins and we are getting more and more excited! I think packing our suitcases is making it all more real. We booked our vacation about 4 months ago so we have been counting down for quite some time and now we are at 2 days!

I have decided that I will give a brief, or as brief as 20 days of vacationing can be, overview of what we will be doing and where we will be going before we leave. When we return I will try to do a post for each port we stopped in and then maybe one for our sea days (there are 4 of them!). I have to break it down over several days because I am sure there will be a lot of pictures involved and, well, uploading a lot of pictures gets to be a bit time consuming.

Well, back to packing I go!!

2 comments:

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

It sounds like you are going on a cruise, but I didn't see the original post. If so, I LOVE cruising. You will have so much fun. Christmas ornaments are found pretty much every single place we have traveled. People also collect magnets, spoons, and snow globes. We see those everywhere also. Just make it something easy to put in your suitcase. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Julie Danielle said...

Have a wonderful time! I think it will take me about 6 months to post all about the cruise we went on in Dec...lol. Looking forward to hearing about your trip :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin