Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's a....

GIRL!!!!

We are so excited. Grace is going to have a little sister and we will have 2 little girls!!
Yesterday I had the 5 month ultrasound and it went really well. We were also able to get some out-processing stuff done at the hospital while we were there which was good. They were running ahead of schedule so I was out of there 15 min. after my appointment time. The tech was wonderful and explained every measurement and every image she was looking at. At the end she tried hard to get several good pictures for us - I think we came home with about 8! We got to see our baby move her little eye (kind of creepy! ha!)

So that afternoon we headed to the BX to buy Olivia Joy her first little outfit. When I was pregnant with Grace I had all of the gear before this point. But now we have all of the big things so pretty much everything else we wanted to wait to find out the gender before we did much shopping. I did buy a stroller already that will seat both girls. It is waiting for me at our new house and I cannot wait to put it together and try it out :-) We ended up just getting a cute little Carter's sleeper - it is white with pink footies and a cute little pink elephant. We will wait until we get back to the states to do much more shopping.

P.S. Scroll down to see the pictures I posted earlier!
P.P.S. This is the very first post that I have been able to label "Olivia"

6 comments:

Patty Patterson said...

Yay! It's a GIRL! And Olivia is a beautiful name. I also like knowing she's a girl because I prefer to call her Olivia than "it" or some other generic term. That just seems so cold and impersonal. And - she's a very special little person. Olivia suits her and I hope she brings with her lots and lots of JOY!

Unknown said...

Congrats again and I LOVE the name Olivia Joy! Grace is going to be a great big sister!

Jen said...

Congrats!!!! :)

This American Wife said...

Congrats on having another girl! You guys must be so excited!

LindseyEveryday said...

YAY! Congrats on another little angel. I have to say though, that you must be blessed to get out of an appointment early! Must mean good things for you and your little girl : )

Julie Danielle said...

That is so awesome! Having 2 of the same sex is a lot of fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin