Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly's 50 Free Holiday Card Promo

Christmas is right around the corner!

Out of every holiday Christmas is by far a favorite in our household. Yesterday we had pictures made for our Christmas cards this year. Now that we have a little one (and next year 2 little ones!) I love to have picture cards. Not long ago, I learned that Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free Christmas cards! Isn't that a great deal? You can go check it out HERE. So I have been trying to pick the perfect card.

So far this is one of my favorites:

Simply Joy Christmas 5x7 photo card.
I think it would look great with a few pictures of Grace on there!

And I really like this one too!


Charming Gift Wrap Christmas 5x7 folded card.
I love that more pictures can be added to the inside of this card (along with a little personal note!).

And not only do we have Christmas cards that need to be ordered, in a few months we will be looking for some birth announcements. And Shutterfly has those too!



I just love this Dulcet Wreath Birth Announcement. Green and Pink are the colors we have picked for Olivia's nursery so this card would be PERFECT. And I just know we will have several pictures of her to show off!

I can't wait to see all of the pictures of Grace that I will have to choose from for our cards this year! And then I have even more cards to sort through to make sure I have just the right card. One thing is certain, I have plenty of choices to choose from!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love Shutterfly! I threw a baby shower awhile back and used this website for the invitations and the Mom ended up using the same site for the announcements...they have great stuff! http://www.tinyprints.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin