Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Can you believe it is already the end of November? Time has seemed to be flying by! Already we have been living in the US for just over a month now. We finally got our household goods yesterday. Our house is starting to come together slowly now. I think we have all of the furniture in place and we left a spot for our Christmas tree to go!

Tomorrow we are driving to Missouri to spend a couple of days with Dustin's family. We will be coming home to a messy house but at least all of our stuff is here and we can put the tree up on Sunday!! We also have a birthday party to get ready for. Grace will be turning TWO is just 16 days.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! This is the first year we have been near family in several years.

1 comment:

Patty Patterson said...

And - Grandma is missing Gracie, already. I know I saw her last night but it seems like it was a week ago. But, I know Grandma Phyllis needs her share of Gracie time, too - so I hope you enjoy your trip to Mo. Drive carefully and come back safe!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin