Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Seven!

I am late posting this but Olivia is 7 months old now! She turned seven months about a week and a half ago. I took these pictures that day but just got around to putting them on the computer and then getting them on here.


We didn't get as many smiles from her this time because all she wanted to do was play with EVERYTHING. She is starting to not stay still long enough to get a good picture. Or at least when there are things (such as her blocks or teddy bear) around to play with.

She is my little grabber. And everything goes to her mouth. She loves my hair and necklaces the best I think. If Grace wants to get her to laugh she will scream "boogers." It works every time! And Grace loves to tell Olivia not to smile or laugh, or that "it's not funny" The more Grace says it the harder Olivia laughs!


She is growing up too fast! I am already putting her in a lot of 9 months and even some 12 month clothes. But she is still my cuddly little baby!

1 comment:

Patty Patterson said...

She's such a cutie! I think she's entering the stage of rapid learning. We'lll be seeing a lot of changes over the next few months - but I think she'll always be your snuggly one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin