Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!

We are going to have a little girl!! We are both very excited and can't wait for her to get here. We'll try to put some pictures from the ultrasound on here after we get them scanned (our scanner is broken so we have to get a friend to scan them for us) We had friends stop by tonight to bring a present for Grace Elizabeth... a CUTE picture frame, a pink and white sleeper with a strawberry on the front and a bunch of cute onesies! We also went and bought a cute little pink sleeper and pink bibs that say I love Mommy and I love Daddy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so HAPPY for you! Congratulations! Grace will be absolutely perfect - and we know she'll be smart - no matter which parent she takes after!

Love,
Mom & Dad

d.a.r. said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so wonderful. She is going to be a darling little girl, and what a precious name! I have to confess, the name we have chosen for our first born girl is Elizabeth Grace, so I am very partial :)

So happy for you two!

CCG said...

Congratulations!!! What an exciting time, I'm so happy for you two :-) Wishing you all the best!

Katie said...

Congrats! How exciting! I love looking at all the little baby clothes and I'm not even close to being pregnant! Erick says I have babar- a little radar comes out every time I see a baby pointing in their direction! haha. And I love the name!

Jen said...

congrats on the little girl! how exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Very Happy for you!! Oh, and great name!! you and d.a.r. have picked a great name!
Liz AKA Elizabeth Grace

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin