Thursday, October 16, 2008

Weights and Measures

At the BX yesterday I was trying to use one of the coupons for a free baby item that we got from ACS. The only coupon I had left that that they actually had the item was for a FREE 7 1/2 oz. AAFES brand Petroleum Jelly. So I get to the checkout and the Japanese cashier is really having problems with this coupon. Finally, she tells me that I got the wrong size and my first thought was "It only comes in 1 size! How could I possibly have the wrong size?" So she points out to me that in the picture on the coupon it is for a 7 1/2 oz. container and I got a 7.5 oz. container!! She kept saying the coupon was for a 7 2 or something and was trying to get a manager. So instead of trying to explain how 7 1/2 and 7.5 are the same thing I noticed it had the weight in grams so I pointed that out. Problem solved!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin