Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Biz Bucket

The Biz Bucket is a very wonderful thing. It takes any stain (baby poop included!!) out of even the prettiest little outfit. Just a little Biz and a little water and a little soaking and it looks brand new. The only bad part is that they don't sell Biz on Okinawa. (hint, hint...)
Here is another video... at the park!

video

P.S. MOM - I don't need the enitre BOX of biz... a few ziploc baggies of it will do. And I know there is some leftover in your laundry room. I just hope the postal customs people don't decide this is the box to search! And I was thinking of something else but can't remember right now so if I ever think of it again I will email you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean you are coming back state-side to get some Biz and visit?

Speedy

Grace's Grandma said...

It looks like you're having fun at the park! And Grace looks so cute in her little hat. I put the Biz on my shopping list so I'll pick up a box the next time I go to WalMart. That is - unless they are sold out. When I was looking before I think it took a couple of trips before I found it in stock.

Love,
Mom/Grandma

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin