Monday, April 27, 2009

Jumping on the Bandwagon



We bought a Wii over the weekend and I think we are hooked :-)

Growing up, my favorite video game to play was Super Mario and Dustin, on the other hand, never played any video games. While we were back in the states during our leave he had a lot of fun playing on my Dad's Wii so I decided to get him one for his birthday. Well, he thought it wasn't a good idea because when do we have time to play video games??? So over the weekend while we were at the PX we just happened to end up in front of the Wii's and he decided he wanted it! Now after Grace is in bed we can play Wii together instead of flipping through the channels hoping to find something we both like on TV.

Any recommendations on must have games? So far we have Wii Fit and we won Mario Kart and Tiger Woods All-Play on ebay so those should be here in about a week.

1 comment:

Little Thoughtful Gifts said...

Mario Kart is awesome-but for some reason I get dizzy when I play it. Not sure why. Do you know how to get the old games? You need to be connected to the internet and Mario Bros is only $5 or something! That's the reason I wanted the Wii too! It's very addictive and I love the Wii Fit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin