Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Pictures

These are some of the pictures we took at our church's BBQ on the 4th of July. They try to bring a little bit of America to Japan each year and they did a good job!

There was a kiddie pool set up and we didn't think Grace would want in since there were so many kids in it but she proved us wrong!


After some time in the water she decided it was time to swing!

And she played basketball with her Daddy and several Japanese girls (one of them was playing in HEELS!)

She was SO independent! She would just walk around, check out the pool, go play with other kids. There were a couple of older girls who would tell her she needed to go back to her Mommy when she would go to play with them.

After it got dark we went up on the roof to watch the fireworks. We were far enough away that they were not too loud, which made Grace happy. But there were some clouds that blocked about half of the fireworks.



2 comments:

Patty Patterson said...

Sweet! Grace is adorable in her little swimsuit an hat. And I love the pictures of her and Dustin watching the fireworks. Her hair looks longer and curlier! I'm getting excited about my trip. I just hope I miss the typhoons on the way.

Patty Patterson said...

I was just looking at the pictures again and I noticed in the bottom two her Dora tattoo was gone! :-)

I hope Uncle Andrew is not too disappointed! *lol*

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin