Saturday, July 24, 2010

Birthday Cake!

Whenever we mention the words "make a cake" Grace gets SO excited. I don't think she really cares much about putting the ingredients in the bowl as much as she does about taste testing them! When we made my birthday cake she helped pour things into the bowl and then she would try to take some of the mix out of the bowl while we measured the next ingredient. And then, of course, there was her favorite part - licking the bowl.

Then when it came time to blow out the candles she was ready.

She even helped blow!!

2 comments:

Patty Patterson said...

So cute! Can't wait until she's here next year to help me with my baking!

Brandy said...

It looks like Grace loves chocolate!! She is adorable! I can't wait til you guys come back!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin