Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bad Blogger

I have not blogged in quite a while. My Mom is here visiting for 3 1/2 weeks (she has been here a week already!) and since she is here I very seldom pick up my camera since she is the pro. Since this is her 4th time to come out we haven't really done a lot. We have been to a park and the Burger King play ground (it was a very wet day outside!) and ran a few errands. Mostly we have just been hanging out around the house.

Saying Grace is loving having her Grandma here would be a big understatement. I am a bit worried about what she will think when it is time for Grandma to go home. They have had tea parties (almost daily!!), played in the pool (again, almost daily... and since our balcony is covered she can even play while it is pouring rain!), spent lots of time playing with her toys, blocks, and all of her new puzzles.

I have a couple things that I will be trying to blog about soon but my Mom just posted several pictures (and even a VIDEO!!) of Grace. So for now I will just let you all head over to her blog - Artistic Images Photography - by clicking HERE.
And while you are there leave her a comment :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin