Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter Sunday and Olivia's Dedication

Easter was a busy day for us. We started by getting up early (I think Grace was up over an hour earlier than normal) and checking out the girls' Easter baskets.

The Easter bunny did a good job!




After Grace had time to check out everything in her basket she could hardly wait for Olivia to wake up and check out all of the goodies the Easter bunny brought. I think Grace eventually woke Olivia up during one of her many attempts to go check to see if she was still sleeping.


Grace showed Olivia all of her new stuff!

My parents stopped by to help get lunch in the crock pot and Dustin, Olivia, and I headed off to church. Mom and Dad brought Grace later. Since it was Easter Sunday and both services were combined we knew that seating could be hard to come by. We had my entire family plus my grandpa and great grandma and Dustin's aunt and grandma coming for Olivia's dedication.


Olivia wore the dress that my Grandma bought for Grace's dedication. Grace never wore the dress because she cried from the moment we put it on her until we took it off 5 min. later. Olivia didn't seem to mind a bit. Our church does baby dedications on Easter Sunday every year. They gave Olivia her very first Bible! I already had her name imprinted on it :-)

After church we headed back to our house for lunch. We were able to take a 5 generation picture with Olivia. We took one with Grace too even though we have one from when she was 3 months old. I don't have any pictures of Grace in her pretty white dress or the 5 generation pictures because my Mom took those. We also let Grace hunt eggs in the house since it was raining outside (again, I didn't get pictures). She is a good little egg hunter!

1 comment:

Patty Patterson said...

And I have the 5 generation pictures. I guess we need to be making some disk.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin