Friday, May 13, 2011

Mothers Day Weekend

We had a pretty good Mothers Day weekend. Dustin's oldest sister graduated from law school so he headed to Missouri to be at the graduation and spend a bit of time with his family. The girls and I spent the weekend with my parents. Friday was filled with doctor appointments. Grace had been running a fever and complaining that her hear hurt so I wanted to get that checked out before the weekend. Turns out there wasn't an infection but it was the start of a cold (which now I think everyone in the house besides me has caught)... we were hoping it was just pressure from a molar but now I think it is safe to say it is not just teething.

Saturday was pool building day! While we didn't do near the amount of work that everyone else did we all got to put a little help in. I got to job of adding accent pieces! Why they have those pieces is still a mystery to me. Grace helped bring all the little pieces to me so I could snap them on the pool. We also go to hold the walls up for a little while when the wind picked up. I think Grace had the most fun job though.


She got to walk around in the pool while it filled with water!

And Olivia got to supervise!

Sunday morning we got ready for church. We all had corsages to wear in honor of Mothers day!

Here is Olivia with hers :-)

After church we headed to my parents for lunch.
When we got there the pool was full of water! Grace loved spending some time playing in it. I think she is going to be spending a lot of time in the water this summer.

1 comment:

Patty Patterson said...

I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with Grace in the water this summer. And who knows, maybe the little girls will be enjoying the pool, too, by the end of summer. Someday, I hope the backyard is our own little paradise, but it still has a long way to go. Maybe Grace can help with flowerbeds.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin