Saturday, May 14, 2011

Some Pictures

I finally moved the pictures from my phone to my computer. I need to start doing this more often. I thought while I have a ton of time to kill I would post some of the more recent ones.

I had bought Grace some new summer clothes but I didn't do so well with the size. At Children's Place I had to take back all of the tops since she is wearing a 3T! (I had bought 24 months) Well, at Old Navy I didn't do so well with the shorts. I knew her 18-24 month jeans from Old Navy were too small so I bought the next size up (2T) for her summer shorts. They were too big. I guess her jeans were just too short but still fit around the waist. So a week or so ago I took the girls to the mall for Chick-fil-a and a shopping trip. While we were in Sears Grace figured out how to climb out of the stroller. She then decided it was a great time and a great place to sing and dance. I wish I would have thought to take a video! Then we headed to Old Navy. Since she was already out of the stroller she wanted to walk. When we went in she had a nice visit with the Old Navy people.

This girl is her friend :-)

And of course she had to pet the puppy dog!

Before our trip to the mall we stopped at Wal-Mart. Grace had some Easter egg money and picked out a little golf set. The next morning she got to try it out in our front yard. I think she is a true baseball fan because she took a golf club and swung it like a baseball bat trying to hit the ball. Of course she had to wear all of her Cardinals gear!


We spent quite a bit of time at my parents house and they have lots of toys for the girls. Olivia had so much fun on the little play mat that she wore herself out!

Look how big my baby girl is getting!

Aunt Brandy watched the girls for a bit and she fixed Grace's hair. Isn't she so cute with her pony tail?

One evening we needed a couple of things from the store so I took the girls with me and we found a cart just Grace's size.

Grace spent a few days with my parents to make things a little easier on us while I am recovering (she is home now... she decided last night that she missed us!) Yesterday they went to Tiger Safari and my Mom sent me a picture before they left. Grace had pigtails with new bows to match her new shirt. She is such a beautiful little girl!

And last week I met my friend Chelsea and her baby Elly at the mall. Olivia picked out some toys for her car seat (the black and red thing in the top corner)

2 comments:

This American Wife said...

I think its hilarious how little kids just love the mannequins at Old Navy! Cute pictures of Grace and Olivia!

T, C, and E said...

Cute! I love the pictures of her and the Old Navy people. I can't wait to have another Chick-fil-a date before we leave! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin