Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project Life Week 2

This week I failed to use my camera for all of my pictures. Two of them are phone pictures and one is from the iPad. I didn't realize until I transferred the pictures from the iPad to my computer that the case is partially blocking the camera so I had to try and crop a black spot out of them.


But, I did get a picture every day this week!


The Mom Creative

 Week 2 - January 8 - 14

Sunday - Olivia was enjoying a ride in the laundry basket on top of clean sheets. 


  
















Monday - My Mom sent me this picture from her phone. Tea parties at Grandma's house are one of her favorite things!

 
Tuesday - The girls tore the feathers off of Grace's boa and had a good time playing with them. I threw a handful up in the air and Grace tried to catch them as they floated down.

Wednesday - Dustin took my camera to work so I grabbed the iPad to snap this picture of Olivia playing with Grace's balloon. This balloon has been floating around our house since the first Saturday in December.


Thursday - Olivia loves her Uncle Deuce. And she likes to play with his cowboy hat!


Friday - We visited Papa Bill to wish him a happy 78th birthday. Grace shared a snack of blueberries and strawberries with him.


Saturday - Olivia enjoyed a ride on Grandpa's new toy - his Razor!

I haven't got around to starting my scrapbook layouts yet. I am hoping I will have some time to play catch up while I am in Germany next month!

4 comments:

T, C, and E said...

When you are here in Germany, you will be working on my layouts as well! Hahaha.

Cami said...

Love the feather picture!

Patty Patterson said...

I love the feather picture, too! We'll have to see if we can't find more feathers for the girls to make messes with! *smile*

Megan said...

Looks like a great week - love the tea party!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin