Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project Life Week 11

Week 11 has already came and gone. This year is going by QUICK! Time sure does fly when you are having fun. I am enjoying Project Life so much. It will be fun to look back at this when the girls are a little older and remember these days.

The Mom Creative 

Project Life Week 11 - March 11 - 17

 Sunday - Grace got a Tinkerbell skirt and wings. As soon as I pulled my camera out she ran to hide. I snapped this before she could close the closet door :)

 Monday - Hmm.. I wonder where Olivia gets this! She was hiding from the camera while we were doing our grocery shopping.

 Tuesday - We spent a couple of hours at the park. The girls had such a great time!

 Wednesday - Grandma is trying to fill her trampoline with balls. She still needs some more but the girls like playing with the ones she has.

 Thursday - My silly girl climbed into the shower after I got out. She likes to trap me in the shower in the morning by pushing on the glass door. I can't open it without knocking her over on to the hard tile floor so I have to call for Grace to come to my rescue!

 Friday - Grace WANTED her picture taken. Isn't she so pretty? She loves to make sure her clothes match but this day she just wanted to wear pink socks because she loves the color pink. 

Saturday - Grace is showing off her green pancake (and eggs) that we made for St. Patrick's Day.

And here are my layouts for Week 3. I am still trying to play catch-up :)

{left side}


{right side}
 


5 comments:

Patty Patterson said...

They look cute as always! And I like the pink socks! Pink is pretty!

packmom said...

They digital layouts turned out so colorful an fun.

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos! so precious!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Love the picture of your daughter in the tire swing.

Krisi said...

What fun pictures. Love the colors in the kit you chose.

I host a digital link up each week and would love to have you participate. Here is the link for this week:

http://krisiskreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/project-life-week-11digital-link-up.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin