Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just had to post this

Grace was being very curious about everything while eating her lunch today. I decided since she was trying to touch the spoon and the jar and her food that I would just let her have the spoon. She ended up being very messy!



We still have internet. I was planning on turning in our modem today since I didn't think we would be using the computer much but we needed to list the lawn mower up for sale. Hopefully I will be able to find the time to turn it in tomorrow. If not I will for sure have time Thursday after our final inspection.

2 comments:

Grace's Grandma said...

I just stopped in to see Grace. She is so cute and watching those videos of her really make my day, so I'm watching them all again. I really didn't expect anything new since you won't have internet for awhile... but, I was missing Grace, so I stopped in to see the old ones. I can't wait to see her in person in August.

Love,
Mom/Grandma

Grace's Grandma said...

It looks like Grace enjoyed the move. She looks cute in the box. She looks like a big girl in the last set of pictures you posted, though. I can't wait to see her.

Love,
Mom/Grandma

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin