Monday, June 15, 2009

Moving!


We got the keys today! There is toilet paper in the bathrooms and shower curtains are hung. We bought curtains today and I plan to hang all of those tomorrow while we are there for the delivery of our government appliances and furniture. Grace has a pile of toys in the middle of the living room to keep her occupied. She even has some food there! Things are coming along.

We won't have internet access or a phone for the next week so most likely I won't be posting anything for a while. I plan to try and find a wireless connection sometime but probably won't update on here until we get internet in our new home! So, since I won't be able to put any new pictures up here is one I took a couple weeks ago while messing around with the different settings on my camera.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin