Friday, September 17, 2010

Pedicures

Today we got pedicures at our favorite little salon! This is one of the things I will miss when we leave here, but according to my Mom there is a place that is similar back home so I will definitely have to check it out. Grace normally just sits in my lap and we read books or watch a movie but today I decided to ask if they could paint her toes too. I told her this morning we were going to get our toes painted and she has talked about it all day. She was pretty excited!! After she watched her friend Maggie get her toes painted it was Grace's turn. She sat SO still and did SO good! I was really proud of how well she did. Grace asked for green paint but the lady who was painting Grace's toes was having trouble finding a green so I told her that pink would be OK. And we told her that Grace likes flowers.

{sitting very still while getting her toes painted}

{watching the lady paint her toes}

{being so patient!}

After her toes were painted Grace tried to blow on them to help them dry. Then when she was all done she told the lady "Arrigato" which means Thank You in Japanese!

{Finished Product - pink with flowers on her big toes and hearts on all the others}

Her Daddy was waiting on her to be done with her pedicure so he could take her home to make dinner. She probably enjoyed that a lot more than waiting another hour for her Mommy's toes to be all finished. I am planning on taking her back one more time before we leave!!

4 comments:

Patty Patterson said...

Awwwwwww! Her toe nails are so pretty! I think the pink is actually prettier than the green, but then, I like pink! And I like flowers and hearts!

Brandy said...

Her toe nails are adorable! It makes me want to go get mine done. Lol

Julie Danielle said...

Awww...how fun :)

BSS said...

How sweet! I'm glad you too had some girl time together :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin