Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project Life Week 13

It is already time for week 13! We had a busy week and I missed a day. I haven't had much time to work on layouts so I am getting even further behind.

The Mom Creative

 Week 13 - March 25 - 31

 
 Sunday - We were out of town for a couple of days for a job interview. Grace and Olivia got to swim in the hotel pool!! Grace LOVES staying in hotels... especially when she can swim and eat a continental breakfast :)

 Monday - Olivia found some paper and a pen and decided she would try to draw a picture.

 Tuesday - Grace was playing with my camera and this is one of the pictures she took.

 Wednesday - I found Grace snuggling with her giant Dora during nap time.

 Thursday - Olivia licked her bowl clean!

Friday - Olivia was ready to go for a walk. She climbed up in the stroller all by herself! She is my little monkey :)

2 comments:

Patty Patterson said...

So cute! I can't wait for pool season! I think I should set aside a whole week this summer to hang out with the girls in the pool. Hmmmmm.... Camp Grandma.... yep, sounds good to me! Swimming, bike rides, fishing, picnics and play time in the park! :-) (after my weddings of course)

Brandy said...

Olivia is starting to become a big girl! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin