Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crawling

Olivia has been crawling for a while but I finally got around to videoing her and now I am finally getting it uploaded to the blog. 

She is like a little puppy dog and will follow me around the house. She is getting fast!
Quite often she will stick a toy in her mouth and take off crawling. It is pretty funny to watch.

Olivia loves helium balloons. I guess I should say Grace AND Olivia love helium balloons. A week before Grace's birthday we got one at the party store while out shopping and they played with it for SEVEN weeks. Yes, it lasted 7 weeks before it quit floating. Not long ago, we went to Brilyn's birthday party and the girls got to take balloons home. Olivia carried this one with her for quite a while.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin