Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Project Life Week 5

The Mom Creative 
Project Life Week 5 - January 29 - February 4



Sunday - We celebrated my niece, Brilyn, and my brother, Billy's, birthday at my parents house. Brilyn got a Cozy Coupe which was a big hit with all the kids!


Monday - It was a beautiful afternoon so Grace enjoyed some time outside. She loves to play in the dirt! She even learned how to make her swing go really high all by herself :)


Tuesday - We had more nice weather so I pulled out the bounce house and we spent quite a bit of time in the front yard.


Wednesday - I had to go to Oklahoma City to get my International drivers license. I decided to treat Grace to a fun day and we went to Chuck E Cheese's. I pulled out my camera and the battery was dead so I only got a couple pictures with my phone.



Thursday - I needed to get Grace some new clothes. We met my Mom at the mall and she watched the girls play while I shopped. This was Olivia's first time to get to play at the mall.



Friday - The girls wore their new matching clothes to dinner.

Saturday - This little girl got caught playing in the mop bucket.

I am also linking up here again:

Naptime Momtog


8 comments:

Patty Patterson said...

It looks like Olivia is ready to help out with the chores! That mop bucket looks pretty fun! *LOL* And I have been missing your blog posts. I scrolled down and saw crawling and painting and other stuff that I haven't seen in my dashboard. I'm going to have to watch more closely, I guess.

The Wallace Family said...

I love the picture of the Cozy Coupe! So cute. Your chuckee Cheese looks nice. Ours isn't that nice:) Great pictures this week!

Cami said...

My mom has often gone to the mall with me and watched the kids play while I shopped. Love that about moms. Can't wait to watch my own grandkids while my girls shop. :) Someday...
Love your pictures.

Amanda said...

Your pictures are so cute! Looks like you all had a fun week! My daughter got a cozy coupe for Christmas and it has really been a hit! Love the picture of your girls in their matching outfits! My hubby is in trouble if this baby is a girl! hehe

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. I love the trailer. I need that! ha ha. Looks like a great week.

Gina said...

I wish there was a mall with a fun playground like that where I live. Your girls are beautiful.

Chris Coryell said...

Great pictures! I loved dressing my girls alike when they were younger....so cute!

Thanks for sharing!

Julie
http://iamjuju.com

April said...

what great photos! the colors are bright and clear :)

http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/02/pl-week-5-baby.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin