Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Traveling

Olivia is going on a trip! She is taking her very first plane ride today.

Grace gets to stay behind with Daddy (and Grandma since Daddy has to work). She is going to have so much fun! I think she is going to Nations of Fun, rock collecting, and having picnics and tea parties.

Olivia and I are going to a place where it is very cold. She will probably get to see snow for the first time. We are going to visit my best friend, Chelsea, who is recovering from shoulder surgery. We get to have lots of fun playing with Elly!

We'll be home in 2 weeks but I am going to try an update the blog often so everyone back home can see what we are doing. I am guessing Olivia is bringing back a mouthful of teeth :)

3 comments:

Patty Patterson said...

I'm looking forward to seeing how much Olivia learns and changes while you are away and I'll definately enjoy Grace while you are gone! Have a fun... and safe trip!

Julie Danielle said...

Have a wonderful trip!

T, C, and E said...

Eeek! I cannot wait!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin