Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project Life Week 8

It is time for another week of Project Life! I have been busy this week so I haven't had a chance to do any scrapbooking. We started the week in Germany then made it back home in time to get everything ready for a very special 1st Birthday celebration. Hopefully this next week I can find time to finish a couple layouts and start getting caught up. 



The Mom Creative


Project Life Week 8 - February 19 - 25



Sunday - I gave Olivia some pudding for dessert. I thought her messy face was adorable. She decided to have fun playing peek-a-boo!


Monday - This was our last day in Germany. We walked to a little cafe for breakfast.

I didn't take a picture on Tuesday. I was traveling all day and packed my camera in my luggage


Wednesday - Grace was excited about everything I brought back for her. I think this outfit and her sparkly silver shoes were her favorites though!


Thursday - Grace loves to play outside. She can go high on her swing set all by herself!


Thursday - This bunny has been living under her slide for quite a while. We leave lettuce or carrots nearby for it to eat.


Friday - Grandma got out her bead kit to make a necklace for Grace with one of the rocks I brought back for her.


Saturday - Happy Birthday Olivia!! It was Olivia's first birthday so we had a little party. It wouldn't be complete without letting her smash a cake!

2 comments:

Chris Coryell said...

Looks like a great week! Love the giant cupcake...so fun!

Julie
http://iamjuju.com

Patty Patterson said...

It has been a busy week! But, you've made lots of memories! And someday you'll look back and wonder how you managed it all! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin