Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Back to just the 3 of us

We took my mom to the airport yesterday and she is now back home. Grace was pretty upset to see her Grandma leave. She is being extra clingy and wants to know where I am at all times. She was not happy when I left her in the nursery at Bible study today and she normally is great and all of the ladies there are so nice. They had to bring her to me because she was so upset (I guess they didn't HAVE to but they knew I would want them to). But we will be visiting probably in March! So now we are getting back into our normal day-to-day routine. Or, rather trying to find a new one since while my mom was here Grace went from taking 2 naps a day to 1 nap and she is now walking and climbing and cannot sit still.

I think the rest of this week and this weekend we will focus on getting our Christmas candy and cookies made for the neighbors and friends. After Christmas I am planning on pulling out our suitcases so I can go ahead and start getting things packed for our cruise. We are less than 5 weeks away!!! And we NEED to go buy bananas SOON... Grace ate the last 2 for an afternoon snack today.

1 comment:

Grace's Grandma said...

WoW! You've already gone through all the bananas. But, I guess we should be happy that Grace's favorite snack is a healthy one.

And I can't wait to see you (and Grace, of course) in March!

Love,
Mom/Grandma

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin