Friday, December 11, 2009

Birthday Pictures

As promised here are some pictures from Grace's birthday. I will have more of her birthday evening (opening presents and playing with new toys) later. Since my Mom has been here I have barely even touched our camera. I just take what she has and copy them to our computer!

First stop of the day was Amanda's house to use her studio so we could get pictures of Grace. We did 1 year, cake smashing, and Christmas pictures. I am going to wait until closer to Christmas to put the Christmas pictures on here and just focus on her birthday for today.

We started off with balloons!!
{she loves to take her bows off!}

{I think she looks so grown up in this one}

{sneaky, sneaky!}

Then we took a few in her Christmas dress then moved on to the cake smashing pictures!!

{hmmm.... what is this?}
{ooooh, yummy!}

After we were finished with pictures (and the icing was cleaned up) we headed to lunch. We stopped by Dustin's office and then walked next door to Chili's. Grace told us she wanted pizza (she said it twice so that is what she got!).

{cheesing with her pizza}

After she finished her pizza and broccoli we asked them to sing happy birthday to her.
And they brought her a special dessert - chocolate shake with whip cream and sprinkles!

{it was very yummy!}

{all gone...}

Then it was time to head back home so she could get rest up for more fun!!

{so tired I think I could fall asleep in the car}

My Mom has put a few albums of Grace on her Myspace page. You can click on the following links to view them:





And I have a few cute videos I want to put on here but for some reason I cannot get them to upload right now.

1 comment:

Papa Bill said...

Papa is having a "Papa Moment"Thanks!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin