Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Coupon Adventures

As I mentioned in the previous post, Dustin brought a huge box full of coupons home. There are places where you can go and just get a bag full or even a box full. Since I recently lost my coupon organizer (I think I must have left it at the store when I was shopping for Grace's birthday party) I was excited to get a good start on my new coupon organizer. Needless to say, with this many coupons we have had some good laughs!

- A ziploc bag dated 1/14/02 and contents marked as "1lb. cube steak." It contained several coupons with no expiration date. One was for 12 cents off of flour!

- An envelope of coupons with a note enclosed that had the lady's name along with "Faith church" on the envelope she had written "Hope church" under her return address. Hmmm...

- We found a coupon that expired in 1999. Yes, over 10 years ago!

- Several of the envelopes contained coupons sorted into small ziplocs ("food" and "non-food") and had a note with how many coupons in that bag, how much they are worth, and how long it took to cut/sort/add them.

We still have more to sort through!!!

1 comment:

Julie Danielle said...

One of my goals for 2010 is to really use coupons again. They are the best!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin