Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas Adam!

Do you celebrate Christmas Adam? You know, the day before Christmas Eve (Adam came before Eve). I think the Christmas Adam that stands out the most I was shopping with my Grandma. I used to always go shopping with her! We had gone to Fort Sill to do a little last minute shopping and as we were leaving the gate we heard this loud voice telling us to turn around. This was back in the day when there was hardly ever anyone checking ID's at the gate. But this day there was someone there and they had a megaphone and told us to turn around. My Grandma even heard it and she was deaf! So we turn around and find out that she was speeding. I think she was going maybe 25 mph. They let us go with a warning but I will always remember getting pulled over going so slow on Christmas Adam!

I have been saving these pictures for Christmas and I thought today was a great day to share them. They are from our photo shoot at Amanda's that we did on Grace's birthday. I had to act like Mr. Noodle (you know, that crazy guy on Elmo's World) to get her to laugh!





1 comment:

d.a.r. said...

Oh she is just PRECIOUS!!!!

Merry Christmas :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin